Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 1 - 5/18/2016


This is for everyone,
I have learned so much Spanish already. And we already have been teaching an investigator. Hes already a member we think but we have been teaching him as practice in Spanish.  The MTC is great but I want to get in the field already. My comp. is a pretty cool guy but he has trouble focusing on stuff. I love the missionaries here in my zone. The teachers don't speak anything but Spanish to us. Spanish is getting better but not as good as it should be. My testimony has grown so much in just one week. The spirit is so strong here. I love it. My whole zone sings in the choir, even me lol. I cant sing at all.... but the unity of the missionaries is such a cool feeling. There are so many good people here. So far so good. I don't have much to say other than this week was great and that I'm growing so much. Love you guys and cant wait to hear more. 
Love Elder McCoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment