Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 2 - 5/25/2016


Hello everyone, 
What a wonderful place to be. The spirit in this MTC is so strong. yesterday we had a member of the 12 come..... Dale G Renlund. He gave a great talk about faith. It was a great experience. I got to sing in the choir for him. I really cant sing at all... haha. Oh i got a nasty cold this past week and its been draining me so i can barely stay awake or focus at all. Finally getting better. Me and my companion had a little had a little set back but we talked it out and i feel like I've been friends with him for years! Hes one of my best friends. We have been getting closer and closer and it makes our lessons go so much better. Our first investigator became our teacher haha. He was already a member playing as an investigator. Hermano Roberts is his name but his investigator name was Roberto... get it haha. Yesterday we taught members. The first one went really well my comp kinda took it over i just shared a couple experiences. The second wasn't as bad we just couldn't understand her. But She told us here daughter has cancer So sad. So me and my companion prayed for her daughter last night. Ive seen miracles through prayer just in the two weeks I've been here. Every time i feel upset or in need i pray for help and for the presence of dad. And when i do i feel as if dad is sitting right next to me cheering me on. The gospel is amazing. I cant wait to spread it and share it with the people of Panama. I just want to testify that if you seek for help He will give it to you. Have faith in the Christ and you will see blessing upon blessing. But its a 50/50 deal, hes not going to help us if we don't do are part. My faith and testimony have grown so much in just two weeks. I love you all. Just remember that no matter what the Lord loves you. 
Elder McCoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment