Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 3 - 6/1/2016


Hello everyone, 

Well so this past Sunday I was called as district leader, which is really great and a learning opportunity for the field. There isn't really anything new or exciting besides that but I want to share something really cool that happened. So, we started teaching TRC this week and they are real investigators. The one we had was named Brian Solis, Pretty cool guy. Hes about 23. We began teaching the Restoration lesson, the second point in the lesson is that the gospel blesses families. We were about four points in and he stopped us telling us that he really liked when we talked about families. So I shared my experience with my father passing but I testified to him that he wasn't really gone and that I knew that I would see him again. The spirit was soooo strong in that room. He was asking so many questions which was way good. Me and my comp began telling him that because families can be sealed in the temple that they can be together forever. We got him to commit to reading the Book of Mormon and to pray about its truthfulness. I also testified how true the book of Mormon is and how it has completely turned my life around for the good. We also get to visit with members and yesterday we met this cute couple the Rascons. They're older but they are soooo nice. Anyways my week has been tremendous. And I hope all of yours have been. I love this gospel and this work. I'm learning and growing but I have so much more to do. I love all of you and I hope you all know that Christ and our Heavenly father  do too. Peace out.







No comments:

Post a Comment