Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 4 - 6/8/2016

Hello everyone,
Pretty amazing week. My comp and I have been teaching some pretty good lessons. Elder Bednar came and spoke to us yesterday and we sang his new song. Pretty spiritual. We got a 6'9 elder in our zone and hes totally cool. I'll send some pictures. And his comp is such a boss. They now Gracie Rushton. Small world. I only have two weeks left in the MTC.... Crazy I know. On Friday we get our flight itinerary. Although I want to be in the field super bad, there is so much more I need to learn. Spanish is coming along I'm getting better everyday. We got our investigator to commit to baptism!!! Sooo sweet. We tried to get him to say this Saturday but he said in two weeks. We told him that he was ready for this Saturday but he didn't want to. So we've been giving him scriptures to read and helping him prepare for that. The missionaries in his area get to do the actual baptizing. Our investigator Brian is a super cool guy. We talked about martial arts and wrestling for like the last 15 minutes of our lesson. He has been doing MMA for about 5 years so I asked him to be my body guard while in panama but he said no. I love talking with him and joking around with him. Also yesterday we got to skype someone from Argentina who is a member. It was a really cool experience. He was a really nice guy and super friendly and helpful. As I come closer to Christ, my love for everything and everyone grows. This gospel is amazing and I dont know  what I'd do without it. I love you all and I hope all of you can come closer to our savior Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. You'll find yourselves in a such better place in life. Peace out 

Elder McCoy


No comments:

Post a Comment